Enjoying our daily deals roundups? Please take this one-minute survey to help us continue providing you with the best sales across the internet.
Target is here to support your New Year’s fitness goals with deals on a range of exercise equipment and fitness gear. For a limited time, you’ll be able to save 20% on some of the retailer’s top brands, like Everlast and All In Motion, and snag necessities like dumbbells, yoga mats, workout benches, jump ropes and more home gym supplies for less. Don’t forget to pick up a discounted massage gun for your post-workout recovery.
Underscored dubbed Samsung’s Galaxy Buds Live the most comfortable earbuds around, and now you can snag a pair on sale. Right now, select colors are available for as low as $127.99 on Amazon, or — if you don’t mind a refurb — you can pick up a Geek Squad-reconditioned pair from Best Buy for just $84.99. These bean-shaped buds nestle against your ear to deliver a robust soundstage. For more info, read our full review here.
Kate Spade has declared a fresh start in 2021 with its latest Surprise Sale. Right now select styles at the retailer are up to 75% off for a limited time. It’s the perfect opportunity to pick up a new handbag, or shop jewelry, accessories apparel and more to gift yourself with a new look for a new year.
The Eufy Smart Scale P1 knows far more than just your weight, and right now you’ll pay just $27.99 for it on Woot!. Via a mobile app, this scale provides 13 other useful measurements that can help you achieve your fitness goals, and it works with third-party apps like Apple Health, Google Fit and Fitbit to track your measurements. Plus, it allows for up to 16 individual users on each account so the whole family can take advantage of the scale to further their fitness goals. But take note: This deal is only available for one day or until stock sells out.
Who says you can’t start your own herb garden in winter? With this deal on an Aerogarden Harvest Indoor Hydroponic Garden, you can get growing no matter what the weather’s like outside — and regardless of your outdoor space — for under $100. The ultra-popular Aerogarden also comes with a Gourmet Herb Seed Kit so you can start cultivating your new crops ASAP. Just be sure to shop soon, since Aerogardens often sell out quickly.
- Take your food and drinks on the go (and keep them at the optimal temperature) with this one-day sale on Zojirushi insulated mugs and food jars at Amazon.
- Take 50% off select sustainable styles at Prana’s End of Season Sale.
- Blast your tunes for the whole room to hear or just in your ears with this Woot! deal on headphones and speakers from JBL and Harmon.
- Macy’s Semi-Annual Lingerie Sale is on for one more day, so you can save on everything from bras to comfy robes and pajamas.
- Achieve your reading goals in 2021 with up to 80% off bestselling books for Kindle, available for one day.
- You’ll love this deal on a Funko Pop! The Child with Canister figurine as much as Grogu loves those eggs.
- Pamper yourself at The Body Shop’s Seriously Sweet Sale with up to 50% off beauty and skin care products.
- Protect what’s most important with The Home Depot’s one-day deals on door locks and safes, plus savings on tools and batteries.
- Yes, it’s January, but you can keep the scents of fall going in your home with this large, discounted Yankee Jar Candle in Apple Pumpkin.
- Discover the soothing task of blasting away grime with this Sun Joe Electric Pressure Washer, available for just $79 at Walmart.
For more great deals, check out CNN Coupons.